TMX is the LISA OSCAR standard for translation memories.
Summary: TMX version 1.4 conformance to
Level 1, except that no markup is stripped.
- All required header fields are supplied.
adminlang field in the header is always English.
- None of the optional header fields are supplied.
- We assume that only two languages are used (source and single target
- No special consideration for segmentation.
- Currently text is treated as plain text, in other words no markup like HTML
inside messages are stripped or interpreted as it should be for complete
Level 1 conformance.